Caring For Our Place on the Prairie
Falcon Garden Club
DECEMBER TO DO LIST
• Take a soil sample and send it into a lab for evaluation.
• Make sure that trees and shrubs are well-watered going into the winter.
• Move house plants away from cold windows.
• Start planning for next season by making a list of what plants worked and what plants didn't.
• Winter is a good time to line up an arborist for the spring pruning of your trees.
Check for winter watering. Water when there is no snow cover for 2 weeks and when daytime temperatures are above freezing (once a month maximum)