Caring For Our Place on the Prairie
NOVEMBER TO DO LIST
• Rake, remove and destroy diseased leaves.
• Store garden supplies and fertilizers in a safe, dry place.
• Clean up annual flower beds; renew mulch around perennials.
• Place mulch around roses, berries and other tender plants.
• Wrap the trunks of young, thin-barked trees with paper tree wrap to prevent sun scald.
• Place coated fencing material loosely around tree trunks to prevent deer and elk rubbing.
Water trees and shrubs before winter sets in.